Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Pastors’ Wives Ministry site at Loisevans.org!
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit pastors’ wives, it is likely to be published.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in the Pastors’ Wives Ministry as a reader or follower and must be from the perspective of a pastor’s wife. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please submit posts that are 250 – 500 words
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Please include a short bio (50 words or less) in the appropriate field below. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- The Pastors’ Wives Ministry does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts.
If your contribution is accepted, we will do our best to notify you when it is posted.