Cook Time: 90 min
2 sticks of butter, softened
1 stick of margarine, softened
3 ½ cups of cake flour
1 half pint heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon vanilla 6 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Cream sugar, butter and margarine until creamy.
3. Add cake flour, heavy whipping cream and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg.
5. Bake on 300°F for 90 minutes.
“This is a very good and moist cake that you will enjoy! Let me know if you enjoy it. Be Blessed!”
– recipe provided by Wanda P.