The Pastors’ Wives Ministry is an affiliate of The Urban Alternative. We are currently seeking an intern to assist in ministry marketing, development and advancement. The intern’s primary duties are related to providing written content and contributing to the marketing direction for the ministry. General administrative duties will be assigned as well. If you are looking for the opportunity to grow your writing skills and have a direct impact on the ministry’s marketing efforts, email email@example.com.
- Assist in conceptualizing, writing, editing, and promoting the content for the ministry website and social media
- Assist in design, writing and execution of weekly blog updates and daily social media posts
- Assist in planning and execution of in-person and online ministry events
- Research trends in social media, among Pastors’ Wives
- Conduct research, compile data, and assist in report preparation.
- Assist in the preparation, coordination and execution of programs, events, and presentations, recorded and live webinars and luncheons
- Deliver the TUA brand, experience and promise
- Must maintain a professional appearance