Cook Time: 6 hrs
1 lb. ground beef
1 lb. bacon
1 cup chopped onion
2 cans pork & beans
2 15 oz cans kidney beans, drained
1 can butter limas, drained
1 cup ketchup
¼ cup brown sugar
1 Tablespoon liquid smoke
3 Tablespoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
dash of pepper
1. Brown ground beef, drain off fat. Put in large bowl & set aside.
2. Brown bacon, drain and add to beef.
3. Sauté onions and add to beef & bacon.
4. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Put into crock pot, cover & cook on low, 4 to 6 hours.