Prep Time: 20-30 min
Cook Time: 5-10 min
Ready In: 25-40 min
Servings: 6 people
At least 4 (sometimes 5-6) Large Red Potatoes, peeled & sliced
1 large onion, chopped
1 stick of butter
¼ cup flour
1 can chicken broth
1 can evaporated milk
1. Cook potatoes until soft. Drain, set aside in large skillet.
2. Saute onions in butter. Stir in flour, then broth and milk.
3. Add drained potatoes and bring to a boil.
4. Simmer (careful to to not scorch or burn) for 5 minutes while stirring.
“My sister, Patricia, is a great cook and when I had surgery, she brought me some. Yummmmmm! She also lives here in Tyler. This is not a spectacular story, but sure is good soup!”
– recipe provided by Martha B.