Prep Time: 30-40 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Ready In: 50 min
2 lbs of ground Turkey
5 good sized white potatoes
1 bag of shredded medium cheddar cheese
1 small white onion
½ bell pepper
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of pepper
2 pats of butter
1. Wash, peel and slice potatoes. Place slices in a pot and add water until potatoes are covered.
2. Heat over a medium flame. They are ready when you poke them with a fork and they break apart easily.
3. Chop your onion and bell pepper to desired size.
4. Brown your ground Turkey while potatoes are boiling.
5. Add onion, bell pepper, and a dash of salt & pepper to the meat when it is almost brown. Drain meat.
6. Preheat oven to 350º F.
7. Drain potatoes. Mash potatoes. Make sure to mix in a dash of salt, a dash of pepper and a pat of butter.
8. Place meat in the bottom of square baking dish.
9. Spread mashed potatoes over meat. Sprinkle shredded cheese over potatoes.
10. Place in oven for 10 mins. Remove and serve.
– Recipe provided by Theresa T.