Prep Time: 15-20 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Ready In: 30 min
2 lbs of ground beef
1 Box of instant potatoes
1 bag of shredded medium cheddar cheese
1 small white onion
½ bell pepper
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of pepper
1 pat of butter
1 can of corn
1 can of cream of mushroom
1. Boil water for instant potatoes.
2. Brown your ground beef while potatoes are boiling.
3. Chop your onion and bell pepper to desired size.
4. Add onion, bell pepper, and a dash of salt & pepper to the meat when it is almost brown. Drain meat.
5. Preheat oven to 350º F.
6. Transfer meat from skillet to pot. Add in the corn and cream of mushroom. Cook until it starts to boil.7. Mix instant potatoes. Make sure to mix in a dash of salt & pepper and a pat of butter to the potatoes.
8. Place meat mixture in square baking dish. Spread mashed potatoes over mixture.
9. Sprinkle shredded cheese over potatoes.
10. Place in oven for 10 mins. Remove and serve.
– Recipe provided by Theresa T.