Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 35-40 min
Ready In: 60 min
Servings: 10-12 people
1 Yellow cake mix box
1 ½ sticks butter
1 can of cherry pie filling (or whatever you like)
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. In a large bowl cut with fork, yellow cake mix & 1 ½ sticks of butter until butter is in small pieces (do not mix).
2. In 10×13 pan, put 2 cans of pie filling.
3. Top 10×13 pan with cake & butter mix. Sprinkle nuts on top.
4. Preheat oven to 375º F. Bake for 35-40 min until golden brown.
5. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
– Recipe provided by Molly H.
1 thought on “Dump Cake”
I just watched Legacy from the Kitchen. I was immensely encouraged to cook and pray for my family on a regular basis.
I was trying to get the Cherry Cake Recipe.
Not sure how to get it.
Thank you for all your help.
I love you Priscilla (DK) My son has read all the Books for Boys you’ve written and he enjoys listening to your sermons. I met you many years ago; about a decade ago in Jax, FL(Celebration Church:) I do not expect you to remember. But, I was encouraged then; as you spoke how God is able To Do More Abundantly and Exceedingly more than I could ever ask for…and he still does 🙂
God Bless you and your husband and young, big men you both are raising.