Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 35-40 min
Ready In: 60 min
Servings: 10-12 people
1 Yellow cake mix box
1 ½ sticks butter
1 can of cherry pie filling (or whatever you like)
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. In a large bowl cut with fork, yellow cake mix & 1 ½ sticks of butter until butter is in small pieces (do not mix).
2. In 10×13 pan, put 2 cans of pie filling.
3. Top 10×13 pan with cake & butter mix. Sprinkle nuts on top.
4. Preheat oven to 375º F. Bake for 35-40 min until golden brown.
5. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
– Recipe provided by Molly H.