Cook Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
3 sticks butter
3 cups sugar
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
1 teaspoon lemon flavor
1. Allow cream cheese, butter and eggs to come to room temperature.
2. Beat cream cheese and butter together until light and fluffy.
3. Add sugar one cup at a time and beat well after each addition.
4. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
5. Add flour one cup at a time and beat well after each addition.
6. Add flavorings and mix well.
7. Bake in greased and floured bundt pan or regular pound cake pan at 325º F for 1 hr 15 min (or until done when tested with toothpick).
8. Allow to cool for 20 min. Invert on cake plate. Eat and enjoy!! Also good served with whipped cream and strawberries on the side.
“This is one of my families favorite cakes, that I bake often at their request.”
– Bobbie Williams