Prep Time: 15-20 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Ready In: 80 min
Servings: 8-10 people
8 oz tub of Cool Whip
8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 pt of fresh strawberries, chopped
1 cup of sugar (use ½ of the sugar to go into the berries)
1. Cut up berries and dry them off with a paper towel.
2. Sprinkle ½ cup of sugar on the berries and place them in a bowl & set aside.
3. Mix cream cheese, ½ cup of sugar & cool whip together.
4. Fold in berries & pour into pie crust.
5. Chill for approximately 1 hour.
“This is a great summer treat!!!”
– Recipe provided by Lisa G.