Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Ready In: 45 min
Servings: 5-8 people
1-2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
2 small cans cream of chicken soup
1 box of minute rice
2 cups canola oil
2 cups flour, poured on plate
all purpose seasoning salt or Mrs Dash
1. Heat oil in shallow frying pan until oil is ready to fry (test with small crumb of flour).
2. Place chicken breast in flour. Coat each side. Feel free to slice chicken in half to make 2 pieces. Season.
3. Place chicken in hot oil, fry on each side until brown. Set aside to drain.
4. Lay chicken in casserole dish or shallow baking pan so that fried chicken is not overlaying.
5. Pour cream soup over chicken and bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
6. Make rice as directed on box.
7. Serve rice with chicken and choice veggies. Enjoy!
“When my husband and I were dating I made dinner over my house with a few friends including my Pastor. This dish was served and my boyfriend at the time (now hubby) went crazy, told the pastor that he would surely have to marry me now! So I named it Marry Me Chicken!”
– recipe provided by Lisa B.