Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Ready In: 40 min
1 8oz. package of Cream Cheese, soften
1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 Tablespoon of cinnamon
2 cups of sugar
2 cans of Crescent Rolls
1. Add 1 cup of the sugar to the softened cream cheese.
2. Add vanilla and mix well.
3. Place 1 can of crescent rolls at the bottom of 9″ X 11″ pan.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of crescent rolls and roll out the 2nd can of crescent rolls over the top of the added cream cheese layer.
5. Add 1 cup of sugar to the melted butter. Pour over the top and sprinkle on the cinnamon.
6. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Enjoy warm or room temperature!
“Prayer, five ingredients, and a little talk time! Invite a person you know will come by to unload on you (assuming you are a good listener). Someone who usually says, “I had a bad day,” “woe is me,” or “it’s always something.” A cup of hot tea or coffee with a little prayer and a big piece of Sopapilla Cake will sweeten and change that spirit!!”
– recipe provided by De’Renda P.